Wednesday, April 18, 2007

week 6 tut 10-12


It's been a while! Welcome once again to Shane's NCT blog, this being blog No. V. (I missed last week but i'm catching up now.)
This week's task is to continue being creative on Photoshop. I have already 'enhanced' one image in photoshop which you can view by looking at my previous blog entitled week 4. Or you can just scroll down the page a tad, it's right below this one. Today a shall modify some more images.


This first image is as you can probably tell is of the great land known as Australia. What you inquisitive folk might notice though is that there's a kangaroo with boxing gloves on it! This represents Australia's grit and spirit, especially in sport, and the colours that are draped over Australia are our national colours, Green & Gold. This image is to represent the theme of

Australia and that the representation of the 'boxing kangaroo' and what it embodies covers the whole of australia and all it's peoples. I created it by getting a image of Australia from ausbrid.com and brushing the colours of green and yellow over it in a flag style, then I got the image of the kangaroo off deafsports.org.au and pasted it over the top.


The second image I have done is to do with the theme of games. I had a little fun with this one. I got a screenshot from the magnificent and wonderfully beautiful game Eldar Scrolls IV: Oblivion (a game i've spent more than 115 hours on, and still going!) . The screenshot is of a dremora, a bad guy. I then also got a picture of a funny looking broom from partydomain.co.uk. I copied the broom and rotated it so that it covered the sword, so if you look closely you should see him holding a broom. It also says "....Wanna Fight?". This picture represents the theme of games because, it's a picture from a game, and secondly it's fun, and games are meant to be fun.









No comments: